Latest GSA stats confirm that 110 HSDPA networks are now running in 57 countries, with 55 more networks ramping up for launch. While 1.8Mbps is the norm, 52 operators have already launched or are deploying 3.6Mbps data rates –and many are looking to 14.4Mbps. The GSA survey also counts 250 HSDPA-compatible user devices on the market.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- The MVNO Challenge
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- The Forgotten “BYOD” Stakeholder – the Service Provider!...
- Mobile Distribution
- i-mode comes to Europe: Hype, hope or happily happening here...
- Moco has given every member of staff a new LG 8180 video pho...
- Nazir of Advanced Comms gets £20k fine and starves workers
- Worldwide PDA shipments
- Nokia E70
- Mainline invests to increase service to dealers
- Motofone Clearvision
- Keith Curran – Yes Telecom
- Japan five years ahead in mobile services
- Nokia restructures for the converging marketplace
- Moto Splits
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- Future Trends in Wearable Technology
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Mystery Caller – October 2016
- Dutch ok for mobile rays