3 has banned the use of unreasonably prohibitive restrictions imposed by some dealers on customers who try to claim cashbacks.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- The MVNO Challenge
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- Mobile Distribution
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- John George – JAG Communications
- The Rise of OTT Apps
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- Reverse charging: forward thinking
- O2’s latest i-mode phone
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- Nazir of Advanced Comms gets £20k fine and starves workers
- UK second to Sweden on 3G
- Satnav for Orange Phones
- Vista Entertainment Solutions integrates with Mobiqa Platfor...
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Graeme Hutchinson – Virgin Mobile
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- The Big Data Era
- Inaugural mobilemarketing awards
- BskyB wins rights to Premier League Football on mobiles