The global market for under-$20 handsets will top 330m units in 2011, says ABI Research. Over half of them will be shipped in the emerging Asia Pacific markets.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- The MVNO Challenge
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- ‘Citizen Porn’ for mobiles
- The Rise of OTT Apps
- Making Margin with MVNO’s
- Nazir of Advanced Comms gets £20k fine and starves workers
- Mobile Distribution
- BYOD: Technology, Employers & Employees
- MOTOROLA RAZR V3x
- Five questions to ask when designing and implementing an in-...
- SeeMeTV seen by many
- Keith Curran – Yes Telecom
- Orange TopBabe
- ICO takes action against Carphone
- Hotlink to Varlink
- Less is More?
- Handets – Sensational sweetie!
- Rampant: Mobile device security
- Apps Review: Elondra