“We have achieved an incredible amount in just three years. 3 built the UK’s first third generation mobile network from scratch and brought 3G services to the UK market – mobile music, mobile video calling and mobile TV. We have established a brand new market and we will continue to lead it.”
3’s Third Birthday!
March saw 3’s third birthday in the UK. CEO Bob Fuller offered a dispassionate analysis of progress:
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- Mobile Distribution
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Graeme Hutchinson – Virgin Mobile
- John George – JAG Communications
- The Big Data Era
- Vista Entertainment Solutions integrates with Mobiqa Platfor...
- Hutchison denies 3 UK SALE rumours
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- The Rise of OTT Apps
- Satnav for Orange Phones
- VK FOLDS owing £1m
- O2’s latest i-mode phone
- UK second to Sweden on 3G
- Toshiba Portege G920 and gang planned for 2008