“We have achieved an incredible amount in just three years. 3 built the UK’s first third generation mobile network from scratch and brought 3G services to the UK market – mobile music, mobile video calling and mobile TV. We have established a brand new market and we will continue to lead it.”
3’s Third Birthday!
March saw 3’s third birthday in the UK. CEO Bob Fuller offered a dispassionate analysis of progress:
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- Mobile Distribution
- MARK STANSFIELD – O2
- X-Series: is 3 shooting itself in the foot?
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec
- LG’S Prada Guidelines (they won’t like that)
- DM of the Year in 2006
- Sony’s New Walkmen
- … LG gets Fraser
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- Devices – December 2016
- Trends in Mobile Distribution
- The mobile business industry panel tackles topical issues
- 2006 Meffys
- Microriver Appoint GM
- Glasgow Man Jailed for Carousel Fraud