New from Orange is a service that will allow customers to back-up and store digital and mobile photos in an online photo album. As soon as the user takes a photo, the service sends an automatic prompt to upload the shot for sharing and printing. The application will be preinstalled on the N80; and is downloadable from Orange World for other compatible handsets. The £4 per month fee includes 30 MMS messages and provides 200MB of online space, enough for around 1,000 mediumres pics.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- The MVNO Challenge
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- Mobile Distribution
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- John George – JAG Communications
- The Rise of OTT Apps
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- O2’s latest i-mode phone
- UK second to Sweden on 3G
- Nazir of Advanced Comms gets £20k fine and starves workers
- Satnav for Orange Phones
- Hutchison denies 3 UK SALE rumours
- Vista Entertainment Solutions integrates with Mobiqa Platfor...
- Reverse charging: forward thinking
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Graeme Hutchinson – Virgin Mobile
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- The Big Data Era
- Inaugural mobilemarketing awards