argues that the mobile industry is “in a particularly strong position” to lead the way in digital content distribution — “telecoms companies have a key role to play as a distribution channel for digital media, not just to mobile devices, but in the home as well … Consideration of ‘digital distribution’ and the issues around it must therefore play a key part in their strategic thinking and business planning.”
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- The MVNO Challenge
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- The Forgotten “BYOD” Stakeholder – the Service Provider!...
- Mobile Distribution
- i-mode comes to Europe: Hype, hope or happily happening here...
- Moco has given every member of staff a new LG 8180 video pho...
- Nazir of Advanced Comms gets £20k fine and starves workers
- Worldwide PDA shipments
- Nokia E70
- Mainline invests to increase service to dealers
- Motofone Clearvision
- Keith Curran – Yes Telecom
- Japan five years ahead in mobile services
- Nokia restructures for the converging marketplace
- Moto Splits
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- Future Trends in Wearable Technology
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Mystery Caller – October 2016
- Dutch ok for mobile rays