ABBA’s hits are going mobile for the first time in the form of realtones for mobile phones. They include Ring Ring, Mamma Mia, SOS, Dancing Queen and Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight). They are being marketed to consumers worldwide through Universal Music Mobile and its 60 or so network partners.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Mobile Distribution
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- The Big Data Era
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- Mobile pen and paper
- Trends in Mobile Distribution
- … LG gets Fraser
- MARK STANSFIELD – O2
- DM of the Year in 2006
- Toshiba Portege G920 and gang planned for 2008
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- Microriver Appoint GM
- Sony’s New Walkmen
- LG’S Prada Guidelines (they won’t like that)
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec