ABBA’s hits are going mobile for the first time in the form of realtones for mobile phones. They include Ring Ring, Mamma Mia, SOS, Dancing Queen and Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight). They are being marketed to consumers worldwide through Universal Music Mobile and its 60 or so network partners.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- Mobile Distribution
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- The Big Data Era
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- Toshiba Portege G920 and gang planned for 2008
- Microriver Appoint GM
- The mobile business industry panel tackles topical issues
- Sony’s New Walkmen
- LG’S Prada Guidelines (they won’t like that)
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- Congress Round-Up
- Devices – December 2016
- Vista Entertainment Solutions integrates with Mobiqa Platfor...