Bango statistics indicate that the US is the fastest growing mobile web market, growth. A threefold increase in usage over the last year takes the US to second position behind the UK, – the top five countries accessing the mobile web via Bango in April were the UK at 27%, the US at 21%, South Africa at 11%, India at 9% and Indonesia at 3%.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- The MVNO Challenge
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- Mobile Distribution
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- John George – JAG Communications
- The Rise of OTT Apps
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- Reverse charging: forward thinking
- O2’s latest i-mode phone
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- Nazir of Advanced Comms gets £20k fine and starves workers
- UK second to Sweden on 3G
- Satnav for Orange Phones
- Vista Entertainment Solutions integrates with Mobiqa Platfor...
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Graeme Hutchinson – Virgin Mobile
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- The Big Data Era
- Inaugural mobilemarketing awards
- BskyB wins rights to Premier League Football on mobiles