sites, and revenues will be strengthened by transferring the international customer care service (about 380 employees) into an independent legal entity by the end of June – so that it can look for business from other companies in the industry.
BenQ Mobile on target?
BenQ Mobile says its restructuring strategy is on track to make cost savings of €500m this year. Operating costs are going down, an R&D centre is being closed with activities centralised on two other
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- Mobile Distribution
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- 5G – What is it good for?
- The Big Data Era
- Sony’s New Walkmen
- LG’S Prada Guidelines (they won’t like that)
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- Vista Entertainment Solutions integrates with Mobiqa Platfor...
- Graeme Hutchinson – Virgin Mobile
- Microriver Appoint GM
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- VK FOLDS owing £1m
- Mobile pen and paper
- MARK STANSFIELD – O2