a WAP-based subscription service from the British Medical Journal Group that provides customers with confidential health information on more than 80 common medical conditions. BMJ BestTreatments’ mobile site was produced by ITC company Jar Developments in the UK; to subscribe, UK users can log on directly to bmj.myhealth.com or text ‘bmj myhealth’ to 60300 to receive a link to the site. The fee per access to £3.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- The MVNO Challenge
- John George – JAG Communications
- Mobile Distribution
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- Vodafone does ‘TBA’ gigs
- Keith Curran – Yes Telecom
- Making Margin with MVNO’s
- Tanla Mobile’s …
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- ‘Citizen Porn’ for mobiles
- MARK STANSFIELD – O2
- 2006 to be a “watershed”
- Five questions to ask when designing and implementing an in-...
- New faces at Get Connected!
- Yes’s Advanced Appointment
- The Teen Buzz
- Winning the mobile deal
- VATman loses OUT over ‘carousel’ fraud ruling
- Adding Value With Apps