Manchester web dealership and fulfilment business Celltalk has gone into administration. A company statement said: “Despite further reductions in operating costs and overheads, losses are still being incurred by Celltalk. As a result of increased competition from the networks and more difficult trading conditions, reduced revenues have meant continuing losses.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- Mobile Distribution
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Graeme Hutchinson – Virgin Mobile
- The Big Data Era
- VK FOLDS owing £1m
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- Vista Entertainment Solutions integrates with Mobiqa Platfor...
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- Microriver Appoint GM
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- Mobile pen and paper
- MARK STANSFIELD – O2
- Toshiba Portege G920 and gang planned for 2008
- Critical success factors for mobile advertising