ShoZu, the one-click image sharing service for camera phone users, has added a clutch of new features – including photo and video uploading to multiple personal blogs such as Blogger, Typepad and WordPress; and to photo-journalism sites such as BBC and Scoopt. ShoZu is a free-todownload application that aims to let users share images more easily, quickly and at higher resolution than any alternatives.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- Mobile Distribution
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Graeme Hutchinson – Virgin Mobile
- The Big Data Era
- VK FOLDS owing £1m
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- Vista Entertainment Solutions integrates with Mobiqa Platfor...
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- Microriver Appoint GM
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- Mobile pen and paper
- MARK STANSFIELD – O2
- Toshiba Portege G920 and gang planned for 2008
- O2 Offer Free Business Consultations