Walt Disney is to launch an MVNO service in the States next month, fuelling the long-rumoured speculation that it will bring the same model to Europe later this year. The US service includes standard handsets for parents and limited functionality phones for kids; parents will be able to manage and monitor their children’s mobile use by setting minute limits and other restrictions. The children’s handsets are also equipped with GPS so parents can monitor their locations.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- Mobile Distribution
- MARK STANSFIELD – O2
- X-Series: is 3 shooting itself in the foot?
- LG’S Prada Guidelines (they won’t like that)
- DM of the Year in 2006
- Sony’s New Walkmen
- … LG gets Fraser
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- Devices – December 2016
- Trends in Mobile Distribution
- The mobile business industry panel tackles topical issues
- 2006 Meffys
- Microriver Appoint GM
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec
- Mystery Caller – July 2015