EasyMobile signed up 15,000 customers in the four months since its March launch. MD Frank Rasmussen said he was “pleased with the results” and noted that “customers are proving to be very loyal and satisfied with our service”.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- The MVNO Challenge
- Keith Curran – Yes Telecom
- Mobile Distribution
- Nazir of Advanced Comms gets £20k fine and starves workers
- Mobile First, Security Second
- Fone Logistics Goes on the Road
- Moco has given every member of staff a new LG 8180 video pho...
- Nokia restructures for the converging marketplace
- Mystery Caller – June 2013
- The Forgotten “BYOD” Stakeholder – the Service Provider!...
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Mystery Caller – October 2016
- GPRS to win over 3G until 2010
- Virgin Mobile puts Contracts into Phones 4U
- O2 Wireless festival
- Palm aims for Europe
- LG’s JoY at New Smartphone
- New Unique Mobility Solution
- Motofone Clearvision