Bango has bucked the slowdown hitting other businesses in the mobile content sector by announcing that end user spend in the UK for the first quarter of this financial year (April-June 2006) was over 50% higher than for the same period last year. The increase is due largely to pay-per-downloads, where the one-off charge compares favourably to the kind of subscription services that have received a lot of bad press.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- Mobile Distribution
- MARK STANSFIELD – O2
- X-Series: is 3 shooting itself in the foot?
- Sony’s New Walkmen
- … LG gets Fraser
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- Devices – December 2016
- Trends in Mobile Distribution
- 2006 Meffys
- DM of the Year in 2006
- Microriver Appoint GM
- LG’S Prada Guidelines (they won’t like that)
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec
- Mystery Caller – July 2015
- Glasgow Man Jailed for Carousel Fraud