According to IDC’s latest European Mobile Devices Tracker, the Western European mobile phone market grew by 9% year on year in Q3. Shipments reaching 44.1m units compared to 40.5 million units in the corresponding period of 2005.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- Mobile Distribution
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- Vista Entertainment Solutions integrates with Mobiqa Platfor...
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Graeme Hutchinson – Virgin Mobile
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec
- The Big Data Era
- Hutchison denies 3 UK SALE rumours
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- The Rise of OTT Apps
- John George – JAG Communications
- Satnav for Orange Phones
- Apps Review: Elondra
- NavTrak leaves the field clear for Navtrak
- Fix that BlackBerry!