New from InfoSpace is FPR Superbikes, a goodlooking mobile game based on the Foggy PETRONAS Racing (FPR) team owned by World Superbike Legend Carl Fogarty. Basically it involves only steering and braking, but more experienced players can alter their bike set-up, break through the pack and shave seconds off their lap times. “The opportunity to work with Carl Fogarty really brought the game to life” said the man from InfoSpace.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- The MVNO Challenge
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- Mobile Distribution
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- John George – JAG Communications
- The Rise of OTT Apps
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- Reverse charging: forward thinking
- O2’s latest i-mode phone
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- Nazir of Advanced Comms gets £20k fine and starves workers
- UK second to Sweden on 3G
- Satnav for Orange Phones
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Graeme Hutchinson – Virgin Mobile
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- The Big Data Era
- Inaugural mobilemarketing awards
- BskyB wins rights to Premier League Football on mobiles
- #GenMobile has Entered the Workforce