New from InfoSpace is FPR Superbikes, a goodlooking mobile game based on the Foggy PETRONAS Racing (FPR) team owned by World Superbike Legend Carl Fogarty. Basically it involves only steering and braking, but more experienced players can alter their bike set-up, break through the pack and shave seconds off their lap times. “The opportunity to work with Carl Fogarty really brought the game to life” said the man from InfoSpace.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Mobile Distribution
- The Big Data Era
- VK FOLDS owing £1m
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- Vista Entertainment Solutions integrates with Mobiqa Platfor...
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- Graeme Hutchinson – Virgin Mobile
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- Mobile pen and paper
- MARK STANSFIELD – O2
- Toshiba Portege G920 and gang planned for 2008
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec
- LG’S Prada Guidelines (they won’t like that)
- White-label from Dextra