The BlackBerry Pearl 3G smartphone is expected to launch soon…watch this space.
I never have understood why BlackBerry has failed to provide high speed internet capability to so many of its devices. What’s with a 2G Curve, handset of choice for so many BlackBerry fans? Why did this company not give business users 3G sooner, when it’s available on practically every business-style handset on the market?
At least BlackBerry has finally caught up with the trend and added 3G to the Pearl, its main talent in the demanding consumer market, which it claims to serve.
This little chap should be a good one to help encourage existing customers, particularly consumers, to upgrade to a smartphone. With 3G, so much more can be done on devices, and more to the point, spent on them, and this is a nice device to help people make the move.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- The MVNO Challenge
- Mobile Distribution
- Keith Curran – Yes Telecom
- Moco has given every member of staff a new LG 8180 video pho...
- Nazir of Advanced Comms gets £20k fine and starves workers
- 3 offers free video downloads from April
- Motofone Clearvision
- Voda Flat Rate BB
- Nokia restructures for the converging marketplace
- Moto Splits
- Mystery Caller – June 2013
- MDM – Handling BYOD
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Fone Logistics Goes on the Road
- LG’s JoY at New Smartphone
- New Unique Mobility Solution
- Trend Micro Mobile Security
- Sony Ericsson K800i
- Voda Drop Hugh Symons