The colourful, affordable Nokia Lumia 710 (estimated retail price is Euro 270, ex tax) is based on the Windows Phone 7.5 Mango release. It is designed to appeal to people with lively social lives who want an easy way to enjoy all the benefits of Windows Phone and access to signature Nokia experiences, including: People Hub in Windows Phone displays all call, text, email and social network interactions with any individual contact in an integrated view; faster, easier web browsing experience with Internet Explorer 9 and one-touch Bing search; and Nokia Drive delivers a fully fledged personal navigation device with free, turn by turn navigation and dedicated in-car user interface.
With a 5 megapixel camera, anyone can take pictures and share on social networks in seconds, even when the phone is locked. And it looks pretty, with a range of colours including white and black front finish and a choice of five interchangeable back covers available to purchase separately. Sure to go down well with the kids!
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Mobile Distribution
- X-Series: is 3 shooting itself in the foot?
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- Trends in Mobile Distribution
- MARK STANSFIELD – O2
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- … LG gets Fraser
- DM of the Year in 2006
- Microriver Appoint GM
- Sony’s New Walkmen
- LG’S Prada Guidelines (they won’t like that)
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec
- Glasgow Man Jailed for Carousel Fraud
- Mobile pen and paper
- The Big Data Era
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- Toshiba Portege G920 and gang planned for 2008