retweet via the internet, rather than using SMS. With the INQ Chat 3G, a specially designed Twitter widget will deliver Twitter updates straight to the home screen.
The INQ Chat 3G has a new email client developed by INQ that incorporates free push Gmail, removing a cost for push mail typically borne by operators or passed on to consumers, and comes complete with an active address book which is presenceenabled, showing live status from all contacts and letting the user chose how to contact them, a 3.2 megapixel auto focus camera, built-in GPS and a 120MB memory, expandable to 8GB.
|INQ Mobile only launched in 2008, but with just one handset available to the market, won ‘handset of the year’ at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona last February. An average of 65% of INQ users use Facebook regularly, while 30% use their INQ frequently for email, and Windows Live Messenger activity is three to four times greater than on comparably priced 3G phones. Good show…|
Handsets – CHIT-CHAT
Most Popular Features
- Here and Now
- Billing IoT
- ISDN vs. SIP – No Contest?
- IoT Journey Is All Mapped Out
- Hazards of setting up Wi-Fi in the workplace
- The Death of ISDN?
- BroadCloud Explained
- The SIP Phone Market is Sizzling!
- Staying Relevant in Distribution
- Drive Your Business Forward with SIP Unified Communications
- Demystifying the Hierarchy of the ‘Things’
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) Explained
- Workspaces of Tomorrow
- The MVNO Challenge
- Skype for Business in a Nutshell
- Gamma Ups The Stakes With Innovative Pricing
- Lan Infrastructure
- The Benefits of Co-Location
- Making a Success of Analytics
- John George – JAG Communications