Stamp out crime
Local Government is heavily regulated and in order to comply with relevant legislation, such as Heath and Safety standards, this kind of indepth audit trail is a statutory requirement. In these and many other scenarios, photographic evidence needs to be validated by a reliable time and location stamp source in order to be of use.
Using the solution, local authorities can promote more reliable and quicker issue resolution across the board, and this can then deliver evidence of the improved service levels that businesses are obliged to produce in these increasingly challenging economic times.
Most Popular Features
- Chelsea Transforms Fan Experience
- Coolr Collaboration
- ISDN vs. SIP – No Contest?
- The Telephony Bear Pit
- GDPR Causes Call Recording Headace
- Recruitment Problems?
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- Hazards of setting up Wi-Fi in the workplace
- Laser Focus
- Driving Transformation
- The Death of ISDN?
- The MVNO Challenge
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) Explained
- The Smart Office
- Collaboration in Action
- BroadCloud Explained
- Gamma Ups The Stakes With Innovative Pricing
- Attacking the SMB
- Sales Forecasting Problems?
- The Impact of 5G