Stamp out crime
Local Government is heavily regulated and in order to comply with relevant legislation, such as Heath and Safety standards, this kind of indepth audit trail is a statutory requirement. In these and many other scenarios, photographic evidence needs to be validated by a reliable time and location stamp source in order to be of use.
Using the solution, local authorities can promote more reliable and quicker issue resolution across the board, and this can then deliver evidence of the improved service levels that businesses are obliged to produce in these increasingly challenging economic times.
Most Popular Features
- Here and Now
- Billing IoT
- ISDN vs. SIP – No Contest?
- IoT Journey Is All Mapped Out
- Hazards of setting up Wi-Fi in the workplace
- BroadCloud Explained
- The Death of ISDN?
- Drive Your Business Forward with SIP Unified Communications
- Demystifying the Hierarchy of the ‘Things’
- Gamma Ups The Stakes With Innovative Pricing
- The SIP Phone Market is Sizzling!
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) Explained
- Staying Relevant in Distribution
- Workspaces of Tomorrow
- Lan Infrastructure
- Thriving in chaos to succeed in business
- Skype for Business in a Nutshell
- The MVNO Challenge
- Developing Digital Revenue Streams
- MPLS vs. E-LAN (VPLS)