LG says it has “a look and feel totally dissimilar to any previous handset”,and indeed it is certainly distinctive – including a ‘hidden’ LCD screen (whatever that is) and touch-keypad controls that glow red when in use. Apparently it’s a must-have among Asian celebs.
LG KG800 – The Chocolate phone
This one should be a big seller: it’s the LG KG800, the so- called ‘Chocolate’ phone, and it will be available in Europe next month after shifting over 300,000 units in three months since its launch in Korea.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- Mobile Distribution
- John George – JAG Communications
- The Rise of OTT Apps
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- 5G – What is it good for?
- O2’s latest i-mode phone
- UK second to Sweden on 3G
- Graeme Hutchinson – Virgin Mobile
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- #GenMobile has Entered the Workforce
- Hutchison denies 3 UK SALE rumours
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- Satnav for Orange Phones
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- Toshiba Portege G920 and gang planned for 2008
- Sony Ericsson K610i:
- Nokia N93 Golf Edition Tees Off