LG says it has “a look and feel totally dissimilar to any previous handset”,and indeed it is certainly distinctive – including a ‘hidden’ LCD screen (whatever that is) and touch-keypad controls that glow red when in use. Apparently it’s a must-have among Asian celebs.
LG KG800 – The Chocolate phone
This one should be a big seller: it’s the LG KG800, the so- called ‘Chocolate’ phone, and it will be available in Europe next month after shifting over 300,000 units in three months since its launch in Korea.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- Mobile Distribution
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- 5G – What is it good for?
- The Big Data Era
- Microriver Appoint GM
- The mobile business industry panel tackles topical issues
- Sony’s New Walkmen
- LG’S Prada Guidelines (they won’t like that)
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- Devices – December 2016
- Vista Entertainment Solutions integrates with Mobiqa Platfor...
- Graeme Hutchinson – Virgin Mobile
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- VK FOLDS owing £1m