Local government services and information are now accessible on 3G mobile phones under the name Looking Local. It’s a partnership between publisher DigiTV and mobile network 3; available includes reporting broken street lights and graffiti, querying missed rubbish collections, and finding opening times of local facilities. In at least one area (South Yorkshire, if you happen to be that lucky) users can book a GP appointment; job searches and transport information are promised soon.
Most Popular General Features
- Recruitment Problems?
- Sales Forecasting Problems?
- Open Source in Telecommunications as an Industry Disruptor
- The Big Move – setting up a new office needn’t be a headache...
- Stress: What Employers Need to Know
- The Lost Art of the Product Demonstration
- Daisy/Phoenix – Will it Fly?
- The Final Chapter?
- Ofcom Rule Changes
- BenQ Siemens E61
- Are CIOs Now Outsourcing Managers?
- Lowering Accreditation Costs
- Number Forty Nine!
- The rise and fall of global telecom fraud
- Keeping the Hackers Out
- Cash Flow Crisis?
- Nokia 6233/6234
- Graduates – Not Just for the Big Boys
- Brexit Update
- Solving the Skills and Gender Gaps