MicroRiver has appointed Tony Blacklock as General Manager. His principal tasks at the distributor will include sales and marketing for the Axia A108,the world’s smallest PDA phone; MicroRiver is aiming to become the UK’s largest distributor of mobile communication equipment.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- Mobile Distribution
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- 5G – What is it good for?
- The mobile business industry panel tackles topical issues
- The Big Data Era
- Sony’s New Walkmen
- LG’S Prada Guidelines (they won’t like that)
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- Devices – December 2016
- Vista Entertainment Solutions integrates with Mobiqa Platfor...
- Graeme Hutchinson – Virgin Mobile
- Microriver Appoint GM
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- VK FOLDS owing £1m