excellent way to communicate with team members that are out of the office.
There are a whole range of additional features which help to give you an overview of what’s happening in your Mesh. The Notifier is a compact information window that lets you see what’s happening in your mesh and quickly check the status of all your synchronised folders and devices. It sits in the notification area of the Windows taskbar, so it doesn’t distract you from your work every time an update is made.
Live Mesh is a really user friendly environment and it’s an excellent personal or business tool. People are already getting to grips with working remotely with web-based email access, so this essentially takes this idea one huge step further and could have a major impact on the way we work when in and out of the office.
Microsoft Live Mesh
Most Popular Features
- ISDN vs. SIP – No Contest?
- Transforming the Customer Journey
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) Explained
- Dunelm Opt for Triple Resiliency
- No Complaints
- Hazards of setting up Wi-Fi in the workplace
- The Death of ISDN?
- Social Media Dilemma?
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- The MVNO Challenge
- The Impact of 5G
- Gamma Ups The Stakes With Innovative Pricing
- BroadCloud Explained
- The rise and fall of global telecom fraud
- Channel Sales Mastery
- Mobile Distribution
- Call Services
- The Internet of Things
- Slugging it out with PBX and Hosted Telephony