Hotel chain Marriott is testing a new mobile check-in app that runs on Windows Mobile devices. Guests check in on the way to the hotel and just pick up a key at a dispenser in the lobby. It is of course trialling in Redmond, Washington, home of Microsoft.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- Mobile Distribution
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- The Big Data Era
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- Trends in Mobile Distribution
- … LG gets Fraser
- MARK STANSFIELD – O2
- DM of the Year in 2006
- Toshiba Portege G920 and gang planned for 2008
- Microriver Appoint GM
- Sony’s New Walkmen
- LG’S Prada Guidelines (they won’t like that)
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec