Jeremy Flynn, Vodafone’s head of commercial, is leaving the network to launch a mobile video start-up called D2see. “If the mobile entertainment market has grown to its £650m value today on simple services like ringtones and chat, we’ll see another 40% growth due to music and video,” said Flynn.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- Mobile Distribution
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- The Big Data Era
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- Trends in Mobile Distribution
- … LG gets Fraser
- MARK STANSFIELD – O2
- DM of the Year in 2006
- Toshiba Portege G920 and gang planned for 2008
- Microriver Appoint GM
- Sony’s New Walkmen
- LG’S Prada Guidelines (they won’t like that)
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec