Frontier has a track record in mobilising Aardman characters; its recent ‘Curse of the Were-Rabbit’ game has already been licensed to mobile operators covering over 300m customers across the globe.
More Aardman content for Frontier games
Independent games publisher Frontier Developments has won the worldwide rights to produce mobile games based on Aardman Animations’ popular ‘Creature Comforts’TV shows.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- Mobile Distribution
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- The Big Data Era
- DM of the Year in 2006
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- Toshiba Portege G920 and gang planned for 2008
- Microriver Appoint GM
- Sony’s New Walkmen
- LG’S Prada Guidelines (they won’t like that)
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- Congress Round-Up
- The mobile business industry panel tackles topical issues
- Devices – December 2016