February’s text message total reached 2.7bn according to the Mobile Data Association – an average of 99m per day in the UK, with a peak at 120m on Valentine’s Day. The February total is 26% up a year ago.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- Mobile Distribution
- John George – JAG Communications
- The Rise of OTT Apps
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- 5G – What is it good for?
- O2’s latest i-mode phone
- UK second to Sweden on 3G
- Graeme Hutchinson – Virgin Mobile
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- #GenMobile has Entered the Workforce
- Hutchison denies 3 UK SALE rumours
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- Satnav for Orange Phones
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- Toshiba Portege G920 and gang planned for 2008
- Sony Ericsson K610i:
- Nokia N93 Golf Edition Tees Off