Caudwell Group has completed its £1.46bn sale to a pair of private equity firms. As previously indicated, Doughty Hanson will retain the 20:20 part (including Dextra, MPRC and 4u Airtime Distribution) while Providence Equity Partners gets the Phones4U retail arm.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- Mobile Distribution
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- Satnav for Orange Phones
- Vista Entertainment Solutions integrates with Mobiqa Platfor...
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Graeme Hutchinson – Virgin Mobile
- Nazir of Advanced Comms gets £20k fine and starves workers
- Inaugural mobilemarketing awards
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec
- The Big Data Era
- Hutchison denies 3 UK SALE rumours
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- Devices – December 2016
- Apps Review: Elondra
- NavTrak leaves the field clear for Navtrak