The European Imaging and Sound Association (EISA), Europe’s largest multimedia press organisation, has named the Nokia N93 as European Media Phone of the Year 2006-2007. Sounds a bit previous to us …
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- Mobile Distribution
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Graeme Hutchinson – Virgin Mobile
- The Big Data Era
- VK FOLDS owing £1m
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- Vista Entertainment Solutions integrates with Mobiqa Platfor...
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- Microriver Appoint GM
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- Mobile pen and paper
- MARK STANSFIELD – O2
- Toshiba Portege G920 and gang planned for 2008
- Critical success factors for mobile advertising