Asda has signed up Dextra as exclusive supplier for contract phones and accessories. Dextra, which has been providing prepay phones to Asda for a couple of years, has been building a good position in the non-traditional market – it already supplies prepay handsets to Jessops, Boots and Tesco among others. For most of these it handles supply and fulfilment for web sales as well as in-store, and that will also happen with the Asda deal.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- Mobile Distribution
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- The Big Data Era
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- Mobile pen and paper
- Trends in Mobile Distribution
- … LG gets Fraser
- MARK STANSFIELD – O2
- DM of the Year in 2006
- Toshiba Portege G920 and gang planned for 2008
- Microriver Appoint GM
- Sony’s New Walkmen
- LG’S Prada Guidelines (they won’t like that)