Asda has signed up Dextra as exclusive supplier for contract phones and accessories. Dextra, which has been providing prepay phones to Asda for a couple of years, has been building a good position in the non-traditional market – it already supplies prepay handsets to Jessops, Boots and Tesco among others. For most of these it handles supply and fulfilment for web sales as well as in-store, and that will also happen with the Asda deal.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- The MVNO Challenge
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- Mobile Distribution
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- John George – JAG Communications
- The Rise of OTT Apps
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- Graeme Hutchinson – Virgin Mobile
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec
- O2’s latest i-mode phone
- UK second to Sweden on 3G
- Nazir of Advanced Comms gets £20k fine and starves workers
- Satnav for Orange Phones
- Sony Ericsson K610i:
- Nokia N93 Golf Edition Tees Off
- Hutchison denies 3 UK SALE rumours
- Vista Entertainment Solutions integrates with Mobiqa Platfor...
- Reverse charging: forward thinking