Espoo, Finland – Pursuant to the resolution taken by the Annual General Meeting on March 30, 2006, 341,890,000 of Nokia shares held by the company have been cancelled. The share capital of Nokia Corporation has been reduced by the total nominal value of the cancelled shares amounting to EUR 20,513,400, which amount was transferred from share capital into share issue premium.
Nokia shares cancelled
The reduction in share capital was registered with the Finnish Trade Register on April 6, 2006. As a result of the reduction, the share capital of Nokia is currently EUR 245,545,466.52 and the total number of shares outstanding 4,092,424,442.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- Mobile Distribution
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Graeme Hutchinson – Virgin Mobile
- John George – JAG Communications
- The Big Data Era
- Vista Entertainment Solutions integrates with Mobiqa Platfor...
- Hutchison denies 3 UK SALE rumours
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- The Rise of OTT Apps
- Satnav for Orange Phones
- VK FOLDS owing £1m
- O2’s latest i-mode phone
- UK second to Sweden on 3G
- Toshiba Portege G920 and gang planned for 2008