But Nokia also says it is planning up to 700 job cuts, half in Finland and most in Nokia’s Enterprise Solutions business group. Some redundancies will be involved.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- Mobile Distribution
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- The Big Data Era
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- Mobile pen and paper
- Trends in Mobile Distribution
- … LG gets Fraser
- MARK STANSFIELD – O2
- DM of the Year in 2006
- Toshiba Portege G920 and gang planned for 2008
- Microriver Appoint GM
- Sony’s New Walkmen
- LG’S Prada Guidelines (they won’t like that)