Nokia’s new CEO Olli-Pekka Kallasvuo is considering acquisitions and cooperation deals to strengthen the Finnish handset maker. “In an increasingly complex business environment, a pragmatic look at partnerships and acquisitions is essential,” he told Financial Times Deutschland. No word on possible targets though.
Most Popular General Features
- The Final Chapter?
- Warning: Regulation Ahead!
- Daisy/Phoenix – Will it Fly?
- The rise and fall of global telecom fraud
- Gartner Identifies the Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends fo...
- New Ofcom Call Rules
- Ofcom Rule Changes
- Brexit Update
- The Lost Art of the Product Demonstration
- 5 office tips to aid creativity and boost productivity
- Don’t Discount – Build a Better ROI
- Happy 30th Birthday to the Channel
- The Customer Feedback Loop
- Routes to Market – The Muddy Waters
- We are… Daisy
- Sales Forecasting Problems?
- Table Stakes for Self-Service
- Nokia 6021
- Improved contract deals at Virgin Mobile