Nokia’s new CEO Olli-Pekka Kallasvuo is considering acquisitions and cooperation deals to strengthen the Finnish handset maker. “In an increasingly complex business environment, a pragmatic look at partnerships and acquisitions is essential,” he told Financial Times Deutschland. No word on possible targets though.
Most Popular General Features
- Social Media Dilemma?
- The rise and fall of global telecom fraud
- Adapting to Change
- 2015: Risk Balancing?
- Happy 30th Birthday to the Channel
- Routes to Market – The Muddy Waters
- Chuffed and Humbled!
- Coming in from the Cold
- Sales Forecasting Problems?
- Warning: Regulation Ahead!
- Keys to successful account management
- Helping the Customer Do it Their Way
- Five Tips to Boost Sales
- Ofcom Rule Changes
- New Ofcom Call Rules
- Daisy/Phoenix – Will it Fly?
- We are… Daisy
- Nokia MU-22 1GB microSD Card
- Mio Technology introduces two top spec satellite navigation...