Nokia’s new CEO Olli-Pekka Kallasvuo is considering acquisitions and cooperation deals to strengthen the Finnish handset maker. “In an increasingly complex business environment, a pragmatic look at partnerships and acquisitions is essential,” he told Financial Times Deutschland. No word on possible targets though.
Most Popular General Features
- Ofcom Rule Changes
- New Ofcom Call Rules
- We are… Daisy
- Brexit Update
- Solving the Skills and Gender Gaps
- Parrot 3200 LS-COLOR
- Daisy/Phoenix – Will it Fly?
- Number Forty Nine!
- Apprenticeships – No Longer Just for Big Businesses
- Sales Forecasting Problems?
- The Final Chapter?
- O2 has cheap Spanish roaming
- Vodafone centralises logistics
- Happy 30th Birthday to the Channel
- The rise and fall of global telecom fraud
- Table Stakes for Self-Service
- Could Do Better!
- Investing Wisely
- Making the Connection
- The Big Move – setting up a new office needn’t be a headache...