A quarter of the UK population has downloaded mobile content such as ringtones, pictures and music. That’s the deduction from a Harris Interactive survey of 1,000 users for Adamind, the mobile media adaptation business. Of those who didn’t download, 40% said price was a deterrent and 24% didn’t know how to do it.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- The MVNO Challenge
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- Mobile Distribution
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- John George – JAG Communications
- The Rise of OTT Apps
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- O2’s latest i-mode phone
- UK second to Sweden on 3G
- Nazir of Advanced Comms gets £20k fine and starves workers
- Satnav for Orange Phones
- Hutchison denies 3 UK SALE rumours
- Vista Entertainment Solutions integrates with Mobiqa Platfor...
- Reverse charging: forward thinking
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Graeme Hutchinson – Virgin Mobile
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- The Big Data Era
- Inaugural mobilemarketing awards