Mobile email company OpenHand has increased its Dealer Manager Team to nine to cope with the rapidly increasing levels of channel interest. “The mobile email and mobility marketplace has been bubbling away under the surface for the last few years but we have been seeing considerable traction since the start of Q2,” said OpenHand Director of Channel Tony Foote. Foote is tasked with recruiting 400 dealers by the end of 2006, a target which will probably be reached before the end of the summer.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Mobile Distribution
- X-Series: is 3 shooting itself in the foot?
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- Trends in Mobile Distribution
- MARK STANSFIELD – O2
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- Mobile pen and paper
- … LG gets Fraser
- DM of the Year in 2006
- Toshiba Portege G920 and gang planned for 2008
- Microriver Appoint GM
- Sony’s New Walkmen
- LG’S Prada Guidelines (they won’t like that)
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec
- The Big Data Era