PayPal has launched its long-awaited mobile payment service, though only in the States at the moment. Users can call or text with a purchase transaction, and PayPal responds with a request for a confirmatory PIN before notifying the recipient.
Most Popular General Features
- Recruitment Problems?
- Sales Forecasting Problems?
- The Lost Art of the Product Demonstration
- The Big Move – setting up a new office needn’t be a headache...
- Happy 30th Birthday to the Channel
- Daisy/Phoenix – Will it Fly?
- Graduates – Not Just for the Big Boys
- Boosting sales the smart way
- Ofcom Rule Changes
- Open Source in Telecommunications as an Industry Disruptor
- Nokia to look for acquisitions, partnerships
- Forecast revised upwards
- BenQ Siemens E61
- High and Dry?
- The Final Chapter?
- Lowering Accreditation Costs
- The rise and fall of global telecom fraud
- We are… Daisy
- Brexit Update