Gartner reports that worldwide PDA shipments totalled 4.5m units in Q3, a 32% increase on the year before that was largely down to an influx of new “cellular PDAs” – smartphones such as Nokia’s E61 and E62, the Motorola Q, and especially the BlackBerry. That remained the most popular PDA, accounting for 21% of worldwide shipments in the quarter.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- Mobile Distribution
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- Satnav for Orange Phones
- Vista Entertainment Solutions integrates with Mobiqa Platfor...
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Graeme Hutchinson – Virgin Mobile
- VK FOLDS owing £1m
- Toshiba Portege G920 and gang planned for 2008
- Nazir of Advanced Comms gets £20k fine and starves workers
- Inaugural mobilemarketing awards
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec
- The Big Data Era
- Hutchison denies 3 UK SALE rumours
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- Trends in Mobile Distribution