Not that it’s remotely tacky, but Gameloft has “announced a long term licensing agreement with Paris Hilton Entertainment Inc. to develop, publish and distribute mobile games based on the heiress and pop culture icon”. (And airhead). “I’m excited to collaborate with Gameloft to bring the Paris Hilton brand and the glamour of young Hollywood to the cell phones of all my fans around the world,” said Ms Hilton. “Mobile gaming is really hot right now and I’m excited to be part of this project.” Expect the first game this summer.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- Mobile Distribution
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- Vista Entertainment Solutions integrates with Mobiqa Platfor...
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Graeme Hutchinson – Virgin Mobile
- Inaugural mobilemarketing awards
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec
- The Big Data Era
- Hutchison denies 3 UK SALE rumours
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- The Rise of OTT Apps
- John George – JAG Communications
- Satnav for Orange Phones
- Devices – December 2016
- Apps Review: Elondra