A study by mobile SEO firm Brand Attention reckons that most mobile websites require a rethink. Brand Attention looked at Google keyword results for FTSE 100 companies. On Google.co.uk, 13.5% of FTSE 100 companies have homepages listed on the first page of results; on Google Mobile Web UK the figure is 1.5%. Lack of compatibility is one issue – few websites have been optimised for the mobile internet – but it’s also clear that media companies have been quick to adopt mobile internet standards; so “results on Google Mobile Web UK are predominantly news-led”.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- The MVNO Challenge
- The Forgotten “BYOD” Stakeholder – the Service Provider!...
- Mainline invests to increase service to dealers
- Nokia E70
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- HP IPAQ 614 Business Navigator
- Trend Micro Mobile Security
- MDM – Handling BYOD
- Nokia 6021
- Japan five years ahead in mobile services
- Nokia Stores – Regent Street and Online
- Nokia restructures for the converging marketplace
- LG KG800
- i-mode comes to Europe: Hype, hope or happily happening here...
- Motofone Clearvision
- 5G – What is it good for?
- JAG EXPANDS
- John George – JAG Communications
- Devices – November 2016
- Voda Drop Hugh Symons