Contributors to 3’s SeeMeTV channel have earned themselves more than £100,000. SeeMeTV features mini movies recorded by 3 customers via their mobile handsets, with 1p being remitted to the creator per three clip viewings. It has received more than 30,000 clips from aspiring directors keen to share their talent.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Mobile Distribution
- X-Series: is 3 shooting itself in the foot?
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- The Big Data Era
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- Mobile pen and paper
- Trends in Mobile Distribution
- … LG gets Fraser
- MARK STANSFIELD – O2
- DM of the Year in 2006
- Toshiba Portege G920 and gang planned for 2008
- Microriver Appoint GM
- Sony’s New Walkmen
- LG’S Prada Guidelines (they won’t like that)
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec