Skill-Pill is an interesting new mobile learning service that delivers concise audio-visual briefings and skills training via mobile phones and PDAs. An individual Skill-Pill comprises up to two minutes of rich media content; the idea is to reinforce key skills and provide relevant information “and motivational prompts” to help the recipient make the most of an imminent business opportunity — a meeting, interview, sales pitch and so on. Could be useful in a time-starved world …
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- The MVNO Challenge
- Mobile Distribution
- Nazir of Advanced Comms gets £20k fine and starves workers
- Keith Curran – Yes Telecom
- 3 offers free video downloads from April
- Moco has given every member of staff a new LG 8180 video pho...
- Nokia restructures for the converging marketplace
- Moto Splits
- Mystery Caller – June 2013
- The Forgotten “BYOD” Stakeholder – the Service Provider!...
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Mystery Caller – October 2016
- Fone Logistics Goes on the Road
- Palm aims for Europe
- LG’s JoY at New Smartphone
- New Unique Mobility Solution
- Motofone Clearvision
- Sony Ericsson K800i
- Dubai’s Carousel Co-operation