recruitment. Finding a good recruiter who understands your needs and can focus on troubleshooting your staffing problems, who can advise on best-wayforward and ultimately deliver results can be the difference between struggling to recruit the ‘best available’ or attracting and securing a potential champion for your business.
Key Recruitment Issues
1. Number of permanent job opportunities on offer is at highest level for five years.
2. Sourcing of experienced candidates.
3. Lack of ‘new blood’ into the IT and Telecoms markets – Students need to be encouraged to pursue technology-based qualifications.
4. Outsourcing is keeping growth of UK salaries at a low level.
5. Salary Demands from the top 15% professionals on the rise – highest bidder wins!
In a competitive market- place attracting and retaining staff can be difficult but we will offer you some advice on how best to achieve these goals in the next few issues.
For further information please contact us directly on +44 20 8308 3300.
STEADY MARKET GROWTH
Most Popular Features
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- ISDN vs. SIP – No Contest?
- Here and Now
- Adapting to Change
- Hazards of setting up Wi-Fi in the workplace
- IoT Journey Is All Mapped Out
- UC and Mobility
- The Death of ISDN?
- Billing IoT
- The MVNO Challenge
- Drive Your Business Forward with SIP Unified Communications
- The Benefits of Co-Location
- John George – JAG Communications
- Making a Success of Analytics
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) Explained
- Staying Relevant in Distribution
- Mobile Distribution
- Gamma Ups The Stakes With Innovative Pricing
- The Impact of 5G
- Unified Communications for the SME