Six months after launching its mobile TV service, TDC Denmark has produced some interesting usage analysis. Key points: the main attraction is brief television features such as news, especially breaking news; and on average each unique user accesses mobile TV 2.7 times a day, watches for 3.5 minutes per session, and totals 9-10 minutes a day.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- Mobile Distribution
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- The Big Data Era
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- Trends in Mobile Distribution
- … LG gets Fraser
- MARK STANSFIELD – O2
- DM of the Year in 2006
- Toshiba Portege G920 and gang planned for 2008
- Microriver Appoint GM
- Sony’s New Walkmen
- LG’S Prada Guidelines (they won’t like that)
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec